Is it time to upgrade to Denali?
- Microsoft XP is quickly approaching its "end of life".
- If you are still using CMS Professional, it will not run on the newer PCs.
- Denali replaces CMS Pro.
Most Often Asked Questions
Here is some "how to" information that is sure to save you some time and money. These are what the Technical Support department says are the most often asked questions:
How do I void a check in Accounts Payable?
How do I void a check in Payroll?
How do I void a check in Bank Reconciliation?
IMPORTANT – For 2014 PR Tax Update information click here.
New Users and those upgrading from pre-2010 SP2: For information on required password changes, click here.
Professional 2011 (and up) Users: When installing the latest dashboards, install one dashboard at a time. After the first dashboard installation completes, wait until the login window appears; then, cancel and continue by installing the next dashboard.
Site of the Day
- 2015 CMSPRO Payroll Tax Update Utility, Revision 02/02/2015 (2015.02.02)
- Denali Tax Update State List (2015.02.01)
- Aatrix Quarterly Update file (2014.12.22)
- CMS Professional 2015 SP1 GL Report Generator Service Pack (2014.12.22)
© 2014 Cougar Mountain Software, Inc.