Is it time to upgrade to Denali?
- Microsoft XP is quickly approaching its "end of life".
- If you are still using CMS Professional, it will not run on the newer PCs.
- Denali replaces CMS Pro.
Denali Tax Update Available
A Denali 5.1 Payroll Tax Update is now available with changes as of August 27, 2015. You must have Denali 5.1 installed before you can update your taxes. This update includes changes for Connecticut. To access the update...
- Open Payroll.
- Select Resources and Tools from the left navigation pane and double-click Update Tax Codes to open the PR Tax Codes window.
- Select Internet from the Source drop-down. The states included in this update are only available from the Internet.
- If an update is available for any of your Tax Codes, the Update Available column will display Yes and the corresponding check boxes are selected. If you don’t want to update any of your Tax Codes, deselect the check box.
- Select the Update button.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Before Installing Windows 10
Thank you for your patience.
Watch Over 70 Training Videos
We've been busy creating new training videos, which you can now access in the E-Learning section of the website. And more are on the way!
IMPORTANT – For 2014 PR Tax Update information click here.
New Users and those upgrading from pre-2010 SP2: For information on required password changes, click here.
Professional 2011 (and up) Users: When installing the latest dashboards, install one dashboard at a time. After the first dashboard installation completes, wait until the login window appears; then, cancel and continue by installing the next dashboard.
Site of the Day
© 2014 Cougar Mountain Software, Inc.