Is it time to upgrade to Denali?
- Microsoft XP is quickly approaching its "end of life".
- If you are still using CMS Professional, it will not run on the newer PCs.
- Denali replaces CMS Pro.
If you are printing 1099s...
Be sure and use the preprinted red form so that the IRS will be able to scan it.
Easy pay-as-you-go pricing is now available.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Before Installing Windows 10
Thank you for your patience.
Watch Over 95 New Training Videos
We've been busy creating new training videos, which you can now access in the E-Learning section of the website. And more are on the way!
New Users and those upgrading from pre-2010 SP2: For information on required password changes, click here.
Professional 2011 (and up) Users: When installing the latest dashboards, install one dashboard at a time. After the first dashboard installation completes, wait until the login window appears; then, cancel and continue by installing the next dashboard.
Site of the Day
- CMSPRO PR Tax Update Ver 2016, rel. 01/21/2016 (2016.01.22)
- Denali 6.1 Update 2 Full Version Installation (2016.01.21)
- Denali 6.1 Update 2 file (2016.01.21)
- CMS Professional 2016 SP1 Bank Reconciliation Service Pack (2015.12.29)
© 2014 Cougar Mountain Software, Inc.